[Berzelius-users] Downtime on Berzelius login nodes on 28th of October

Filip Polbratt octol at nsc.liu.se
Thu Oct 20 17:34:53 CEST 2022

Dear Berzelius Users,

on Friday the 28th of October we will perform maintenance that require a
reboot of the Berzelius login nodes. We will try to keep downtime to a
minimum, but it may take more than 3 hours each.

Login node berzelius1 will be out for maintenance from Friday October
28th starting at 9:00.

Login node berzelius2 will be out for maintenance from Friday October
28th starting at 13:00.

Logged in users will be logged out. Running queued batch jobs will not
be affected. Running interactive sessions will be terminated.

While one login node is being updated and rebooted, the other will be
available.

Best regards,
Filip Polbratt