[Berzelius-users] Berzelius login node maintenance on 26th and 27th of September

Henrik Henriksson hx at nsc.liu.se
Tue Sep 26 19:02:03 CEST 2023

Due to unanticipated hardware issues during the maintenance of the login node
berzelius1, the timeplan has changed a bit:

  - We aim to get berzelius1 back online tomorrow morning,

  - Service of berzelius2 will be postponed until Thursday 2023-09-28 09:00.

The cluster should remain reachable through berzelius.nsc.liu.se at all times.
Batch scheduling is unaffected, but all user on an affected login node will be
logged out at the start of the maintenance window.

Henrik Henriksson
Systems Administrator
National Supercomputer Centre