[Berzelius-users] Berzelius downtime on 2nd of May

Filip Polbratt octol at nsc.liu.se
Mon Apr 22 10:24:35 CEST 2024

Dear Berzelius Users,

on Thursday the 2nd of May we will start a maintenance window for
several tasks that require downtime of the cluster. We are scheduling
this maintenance window to start on the 2nd at 08:00 and to last the
entire day. The primary reason for the downtime is to update our
scheduler Slurm. This is a low risk routine operation. No external staff
are involved.

*A* login node will be available at all times, but all login nodes will
be rebooted during the maintenance. Use berzelius.nsc.liu.se to connect
instead of connecting directly to a login node. Interactive tasks
running on the nodes will be stopped and must be restarted manually
after the maintenance window. Some compute nodes will likely be returned
to service early.

Best regards,
Filip Polbratt
NSC