[Berzelius-users] Berzelius login node service window on 20th of February

Filip Polbratt octol at nsc.liu.se
Mon Feb 5 15:57:20 CET 2024

Dear Berzelius Users,

on Tuesday the 20th of February we will start a service window for
several tasks that require downtime on Berzelius login nodes. We are
scheduling this service window to start on the 20th at 07:00 and to last
to the afternoon of the same day.

All sessions on the login nodes will be terminated and interactive jobs
will not survive. Batch jobs will continue to run as normal. As batch
job execution will continue undisturbed, please feel free to schedule
jobs before the downtime.

We might be able to return one login node to service earlier. However,
this should not be expected and depended upon.

Best regards,
Filip Polbratt
NSC