[Bi-users] No access on Wednesday Feb 25

Kent Engström kent at nsc.liu.se
Thu Feb 19 11:45:37 CET 2015

Dear Bi Pilot Testers,

we are getting close to the date when Bi will be taken into production
(the preliminary date March 2 is still the one we are aiming for).

To prepare for this, we need to work on configuring SLURM (the scheduler
and resource manager) on Bi. It is hard to do that without disturbing
users and jobs, so we will have to kick out people and kill jobs on
Wednesday morning when we start working on this.

If we do not run into problems, we can let you in again on Thursday Feb
26 to continue pilot testing. If we need to continue working on SLURM to
get it ready for production, we will have to keep the cluster for
ourselves on Thursday-Friday too.

Best Regards,

--
Kent Engström, National Supercomputer Centre
kent at nsc.liu.se, +46 13 28 4444