[Bi-users] Bi system server restart tomorrow 2015-07-01 17-18 CEST

Kent Engström kent at nsc.liu.se
Tue Jun 30 16:11:36 CEST 2015

Dear Bi Users,

we need to restart the Bi system server to apply operating system
updates (we have already taken care of the login node and the compute
nodes).

We will restart the login node in the 17:00-18:00 CEST time slot.

During the restart, SLURM commands will hang or fail, and access to
/software will hang. Running jobs and logins to the login node should
not be affected in other ways.

If somebody knows a good reason why the chosen time is worse than other
times this week, please contact us immediately so we can reschedule.

--
Kent Engström, National Supercomputer Centre
kent at nsc.liu.se, +46 13 28 4444