[Bi-users] Bi login node restarts soon (today at 17:00)

Kent Engström kent at nsc.liu.se
Tue May 10 16:10:58 CEST 2016

Dear Bi Users,

we need to patch an urgent Linux security vulnerability on Bi.  After
having informed our user representatives Anders and Michael, we are
announcing a downtime in less than an hour (~ 17-18 CEST today) to get
this done.

As usual, log out from the login node or be logged out. Normal batch
jobs should not be affected by this (we will start a "rolling update" of
the nodes that take care of the nodes as they become idle).

--
Kent Engström, National Supercomputer Centre
kent at nsc.liu.se, +46 13 28 4444