[Bi-users] Unexpected reboot of Bi /home-server

Peter Bortas zino at nsc.liu.se
Sun Feb 19 21:46:01 CET 2017

Dear Bi users,

At about 20:57 today the server for the /home filesystem hit an OS
bug, paniced and rebooted. This made work on the login node impossible
for about 14 minutes, but it might also have affected your jobs on the
compute nodes if they required /home to run.

The system needs to be manually rebooted after the self-reboot to
verify functionality so we will take the opportunity to upgrade parts
of the OS and reboot it again within the next 30min.

I will follow up as soon as this reboot has been done.

Regards,
--
Peter Bortas, NSC