[Bi-users] Bi login nodes restart today 17:00 CEST

Kent Engström kent at nsc.liu.se
Tue Jun 20 13:16:35 CEST 2017

Dear Bi Users,

we need to restart the Bi login nodes (and system server) today to apply
rather urgent security updates.

After discussing it with Michael and Anders we have decided to do this
today at 17:00 CEST. It should be finished within an hour (perhaps less
than that). We will send an email when we are done.

As usual, you will be kicked out from the login nodes, which will also
affect interactive jobs. Batch jobs should not be affected.

We will also start a node upgrade today, but that takes place between
jobs and should not cause problems.

Best Regards,

--
Kent Engström, National Supercomputer Centre
kent at nsc.liu.se, +46 13 28 4444