[Bi-users] [FIXED] Problems with the network on Bi

Peter Bortas zino at nsc.liu.se
Wed Feb 21 12:37:43 CET 2018

On 21 February 2018 at 11:04, Peter Bortas <zino at nsc.liu.se> wrote:
> There is an ongoing problem with the IB network on Bi (and Frost)
> which currently leaves the system unusable in practise. NSC is
> searching for the root cause of this and will update you when we have
> any new information.
>
> No new jobs will be started until we have fixed the problem.

The problem has been located to a malfunctioning leaf switch and
fixed. Everything is up and running again.

The network problems did as far as we know exist between approx 10:30
- 11:50 today. If you had any jobs running during that time you might
want to check that they completed OK.

Regards,
--
Peter Bortas, NSC