[Bi-users] Emergency maintenance of Accumulus filesystems

Peter Bortas zino at nsc.liu.se
Thu Jan 17 13:51:24 CET 2019

NSC are detecting some possible problem with the servers for the
filesystems rossby21, smhid14 and fouo6. We might make all or some of
these filesystems temporarily unavailable today and tomorrow
(Thursday- Friday) if it's needed for debugging.

I will not send separate messages for when/if filesystems are
temporary down during these two days. The impact on the user end will
be the usual: accesses to the listed filesystems will block until they
are back up. So jobs can take longer than usual, but unless they hit
any timelimits they will complete.

Regards,
--
Peter Bortas, NSC