[Bi-users] Bi login nodes restart today 17-18 CEST

Kent Engström kent at nsc.liu.se
Wed Jun 19 11:53:24 CEST 2019

Dear Bi Users,

we need to update the operating system on the login nodes and compute
nodes.

After talking to our user representative Anders H (could not reach
Michael S), we have scheduled this for today's evening, 17-18 CEST. If
you know of a reason this time is worse than other times this week,
please tell smhi-support at nsc.liu.se.

As usual, log out from the login node before the start of the update,
or you will be logged out. Programs running on the login node
including interactive sessions against nodes will be killed, but batch
jobs should not be affected.

Also as usual, compute nodes will be updated when idle, not affecting jobs.

Best Regards,
/ Kent Engström, NSC