[Bi-users] Bi login node reboot today done, reminder about 15/10

Kent Engström kent at nsc.liu.se
Mon Oct 7 17:44:55 CEST 2019

kent at nsc.liu.se (Kent Engström) writes:
> Dear Bi Users,
>
> we need to reboot the Bi login nodes, and after talking to our user
> representatives we have scheduled this for
>
> Monday 7 October between 17 and 18 CEST

This has now been done and you are welcome to login again.

We do like to remind you about the upcoming downtime on 15 October,
though, as tomrrow at 13:00 we are about to move into the time period
where jobs with 7 day timelimits will not be able to start before the
downtime:

--
Kent Engström, National Supercomputer Centre
kent at nsc.liu.se, +46 13 28 4444