[Bi-users] Python video chat on Tuesday 2 February, 10-12

Kent Engström kent at nsc.liu.se
Fri Dec 18 12:26:12 CET 2020

Dear Bi Users,

there has been a lot of questions related to Python during the migration
from CentOS 6 to CentOS 7 on Bi. Due to that, we announce a video chat
session on Tuesday 2 February, 10 to 12 CET, for two purposes:

1) For you to tell us about your experiences; what has worked, what has
not worked, what you would like, etc

2) For NSC to tell you about how things work now and changes we already
plan to make going forward.

Mark your calendars today. There will be a followup email to remind you,
and to provide the meeting link.

Of course, if you have problems or questions related to Python before
that, feel free to contact smhi-support at nsc.liu.se as usual.

mvh,
--
Kent Engström, National Supercomputer Centre
kent at nsc.liu.se, +46 13 28 4444