[Bi-users] Linköping University Campus Valla electrical work 2020-03-01

Fredrik Nyström freny at nsc.liu.se
Tue Feb 25 14:31:51 CET 2020

Dear Bi Users,

for your information: due to electrical work at our campus, there is a
need to disconnect the power to one of our computer rooms where some of
the file servers for Bi are located. Affected file servers for Bi will
be kept running on battery power.

Power outage is planned for Sunday after 10:00 and is expected to last
less than 15 minutes.

If everything goes as planned, Bi will keep running normally. If not,
the result may be downtime for the following filesystems:

- /home
- /nobackup/fouo4
- /nobackup/rossby18
- /nobackup/smhid11

Kind Regards,
--
Fredrik Nyström, National Supercomputer Centre
freny at nsc.liu.se