[Bi-users] Maintenance on smhid17, rossby24, rcdl and bolinc1 today 13:15

Fredrik Nyström freny at nsc.liu.se
Wed Jun 2 11:50:42 CEST 2021

Dear Accumulus storage Users,

the servar that failed last week has been repaired and we will move
back from using a spare server today starting at 13:15.

During the maintenance (which should take 20-30 minutes), accesses will
hang (but not fail, if it goes according to plan).

Kind Regards / Fredrik Nyström, NSC

--
Fredrik Nyström, National Supercomputer Centre
freny at nsc.liu.se