[Bi-users] Headsup: Retiring filesystems rossby18, smhid11 and fouo4

Fredrik Nyström freny at nsc.liu.se
Wed Mar 17 10:03:29 CET 2021

Dear Accumulus storage users,

On Friday April 30 2021 we will retire the following filesystems:

    /nobackup/rossby18
    /nobackup/smhid11
    /nobackup/fouo4

Please copy any data that you wish to keep before this date.

We would also appreciate if you from now on try to avoid filling up
these filesystems with more precious data. Temporary data that does not
need to be copied is ok.

At this time there is plenty of space available on rossby26 and smhid19.

If you need assistance copying data from rossby18, smhid11 and fouo4,
feel free to contact NSC <smhi-support at nsc.liu.se>.

Kind Regards,
--
Fredrik Nyström, National Supercomputer Centre
freny at nsc.liu.se