[Bi-users] Headsup: Retiring filesystems rossby20, smhid13 and fouo6

Fredrik Nyström freny at nsc.liu.se
Thu Apr 7 13:30:00 CEST 2022

Dear Accumulus storage users,

on Thursday June 30 2022 we will retire the following filesystems:

    /nobackup/rossby20
    /nobackup/smhid13
    /nobackup/fouo6

Please copy any data that you wish to keep before this date.

We would also appreciate if you from now on try to avoid filling up
these filesystems with more precious data. Temporary data that does not
need to be copied is ok. Same goes for rossby25 and smhid18 which will
be retired in October 2022.

At this time there is plenty of space available on rossby27 and smhid20.

If you need assistance copying data from rossby20, smhid13 and fouo6,
feel free to contact NSC <smhi-support at nsc.liu.se>.

Kind Regards,
--
Fredrik Nyström, National Supercomputer Centre
freny at nsc.liu.se