[Bi-users] Bi/Accumulus downtime 28-29 March

Kent Engström kent at nsc.liu.se
Wed Mar 1 11:31:49 CET 2023

Dear Bi and Accumulus Users,

we need a downtime on Bi and Accumulus to take care of multiple things,
including

- Accumulus firmware and server software updates
- Slurm database cleaning and software upgrade
- Adjusting primary groups to better match current SMHI departments

After discussing with Ulf and Michael, we have booked this for Tuesday
28 March - Wednesday 29 March. We plan to begin in the morning (08:00
CEST) on the Tuesday and strive to be done at the end of the working day
on Wednesday.

During the downtime, you will not be able to login, and no jobs can be
running or queued. Access to Accumulus from Tetralith will also be
disabled.

We will get back with more information on the changes.

Best Regards,
--
Kent Engström, National Supercomputer Centre
kent at nsc.liu.se, +46 13 28 4444