[DTG-users] NSC-SMHI network reconfig Thu Aug 20 at 13.00 CEST

kent at nsc.liu.se kent at nsc.liu.se
Tue Aug 18 16:03:08 CEST 2009

Users, colleagues,

we (Kent Engström at NSC, Arne Törnvall att SMHI) will move the SMHI-NSC
network connection on Thursday Aug 20, at 13.00 CEST.

Expect a short break in network connectivity if everything goes
according to plan. If we run intro trouble of any kind, we will roll
back to the old config no later than 14.00 CEST.

[This affects the connection between SMHI and the NSC resources in
 Linköping etc. It does not affect the connection between SMHI and the
 fileservers run by NSC in place in Norrköping, not does it affect the
 connection between SMHI and the Blixt cluster.]

--
Kent Engström, National Supercomputer Centre
kent at nsc.liu.se, +46 13 28 4444