[DTG-users] Downtime September 9 extended into September 10

kent at nsc.liu.se kent at nsc.liu.se
Wed Sep 9 12:35:53 CEST 2009

kent at nsc.liu.se writes:
> Dear Gimle, Tornado and Dunder users,
>
> this is a reminder on the upcoming downtime this week due to power and
> cooling work. This affects the Gimle, Tornado and Dunder clusters:
>
> ---> Wednesday 2009-09-09 from 8.00 to 18.00 (CEST)
>
> During the downtime, you will not be able to log in and no jobs will be
> running.

GOOD NEWS: The test have commenced and things seem to be working.

BAD NEWS: The time schedule will most likely slip. This means that the
Gimle, Tornado and Dunder stop will have to be extended during the night
and into tomorrow too. Let's plan for downtime until Thursday 2009-09-10
18.00 CEST and rejoice if we can finish before that.

Sorry,
/ Kent Engström and Johan Raber, NSC