[DTG-users] /nobackup/rossby14 short stop on Tuesday Sep 22

kent at nsc.liu.se kent at nsc.liu.se
Mon Sep 21 10:18:53 CEST 2009

kent at nsc.liu.se writes:
> Dear Users,
>
> the /nobackup/rossby14 filesystem is available again.
>
> We had to move the disks to a temporary replacement server
> borrowed from a pool destined to become NSC internal servers,
> so we will probably need to schedule a downtime in the near future to
> swap back.

We have now had the original server repaired. We will test it today. If
it passes the tests, we will swap it back tomorrow between 13.00 and
14.00 CEST. During that time, access to /nobackup/rossby14 may hang.

We will update you if the planning is changed, or after the swap is completed.

--
Kent Engström, National Supercomputer Centre
kent at nsc.liu.se, +46 13 28 4444