[DTG-users] SMHI-NSC network reconfiguration Wednesday 13-15 CEST

KentEngström kent at nsc.liu.se
Mon Sep 28 15:54:56 CEST 2009

On Wednesday September 30, there will be a new attempt at reconfiguring
the SMHI - NSC network connection.

We will start at 13.00 CEST. The work will consist of several smaller
changes, so you might experience short (we hope!) drops in connectivity
several times. At 15.00 CEST we will be done (or will have reverted to
the old configuration again).

Affected: Access from/to SMHI resources located at NSC (Dunder, Tornado,
Gimle, Bore, Mars, Vagn). Also (at least in the first stage) the
fileservers maintained by NSC on location in Norrköping.

Not affected: Blixt.

Contacts: Kent Engström at NSC, Arne Törnvall at SMHI.

Sincerely,
--
Kent Engström, National Supercomputer Centre
kent at nsc.liu.se, +46 13 28 4444