[DTG-users] Accumulus filesystems rossby14 and smhid7 extended

KentEngström kent at nsc.liu.se
Wed Feb 3 17:56:21 CET 2010

A few minutes ago, we extended the rossby14 and smhid7 filesystems
with new storage servers:

- rossby14 grew from 9 to 18 server (+9). 161T total, 85T free
- smhid7 grew from 3 to 10 servers (+7). 90T total, 63T free

The remaining 8 servers will be used to create a new smhid8 filesystem.
We are not ready to do that this week as we are still using the servers
to investigate a performance issue we saw during testing. Stay tuned for
updates.

--
Kent Engström, National Supercomputer Centre
kent at nsc.liu.se, +46 13 28 4444