[Dunder-users] tornado & dunder: lustre filesystems unavailable Tue 9 Sep 0800

Per Lundqvist perl at nsc.liu.se
Tue Oct 2 17:56:41 CEST 2007

All lustre filesystems on dunder and tornado will be unavailable on Tue 9
Sep due to an upgrade of the server software. Everything else will
continue as normal. Please notice though:

  1. any processes (jobs, shells, etc.) that touches these filesystems
     when we begin the upgrade, will be killed without warning.

  2. any jobs that starts during the upgrade must not use any of the
     lustre filesystems or else they will most probably fail.

The affected filesystems are:
/nobackup/misu2
/nobackup/rossby9
/nobackup/rossby10
/nobackup/smhid4

This will most probably take a couple of hours. We will send an e-mail
when the filesystems are available again.

/Per

--
Per Lundqvist

National Supercomputer Centre