[Dunder-users] Re: migftp/tapestorage service stop (return to service delayed)

Peter Kjellstrom cap at nsc.liu.se
Fri Feb 8 00:44:32 CET 2008

We regret to inform you that the migftp/gridstorage/tapestorage system will
not be available tomorrow morning as anticipated. All planned upgrades were
completed without problems but some detailed investigations could not be
finished in time.

More information will follow tomorrow. We also apologise for possible
duplicates of this e-mail due to an incomplete storage-users e-mail list.

/Peter K

  Peter Kjellström               | E-mail: cap at nsc.liu.se
  National Supercomputer Centre  |
  Sweden                         | http://www.nsc.liu.se