[Freja-users] Maintenance on file server for /home and /software Thursday 10:00 CEST

Fredrik Nyström freny at nsc.liu.se
Mon May 27 16:09:50 CEST 2024

Dear Accumulus storage Users,

maintenance on file server for /home and /software has been scheduled
for Thursday 10:00 CEST and is expected to take ~2 hours but may in
worst case take rest of the day.

During the maintenance users on Freja and Bi will be logged out and all
jobs will be killed.

Kind Regards / Fredrik Nyström, NSC

--
Fredrik Nyström, National Supercomputer Centre
freny at nsc.liu.se