[Gimle-users] Gimle up again (was: NSC outage)

Kent Engström kent at nsc.liu.se
Tue Dec 6 17:15:30 CET 2011

Mats Kronberg <kronberg at nsc.liu.se> writes:
> Dear NSC users,
>
> Currently all Kappa, Matter, Neolith and Gimle compute nodes are
> unavailable due to a loss of cooling in the NSC computer room where they
> are located.

The Gimle nodes are up again. We have one node with memory problems in
the harpertown partition, and five nodes with CMOS battery problems in
the nehalem partition (each in a separate chassis, so twenty nodes are
down at the moment to prepare for service tomorrow).

--
Kent Engström, National Supercomputer Centre
kent at nsc.liu.se, +46 13 28 4444