[Kappa-users] kappa: Service stop Tue Mar 30, 0800 CEST

Per Lundqvist perl at nsc.liu.se
Tue Mar 23 14:26:07 CET 2010

Dear Kappa Users,

We are installing new systems in our computer room "Hangaren" and need
to have electrical work done to accomodate them.

We have therefore planned for downtime on Tuesday March 30 for the
systems in Hangaren, including Kappa. We will start to take down the
systems at 08:00 CEST (06:00 UTC). We will get back to you with
information on how long the downtime will be.

There is a risk that the work will have to be postponed if deliveries
are not received in time. That will be decided before lunch on Friday
March 26. If the downtime has to be postponed, it will be rescheduled
for Wednesday April 7.

Keep Kappa occupied up until the downtime commences! This may require
you to alter default "-t" arguments to your sbatch invocations, to
make sure that you don't demand 7 days of runtime when only 5 days
remain until the stop, etc.

/Kappa Admin

--
Per Lundqvist