[Krypton-users] Krypton node reboots tomorrow

Kent Engström kent at nsc.liu.se
Wed Jul 4 18:04:35 CEST 2012

Krypton test pilots,

tomorrow morning at ~ 9.00-10.00 I will reboot the Krypton nodes to
a new node image.

I would like to be able to do that a bit more aggressive and in
lock-step as compared to our production clusers... If there are any user
jobs running then I might have to kill them.  At the moment, only
Christian Dieterich have jobs that might be affected by that. Please
contact me (e.g. by answering this mail and including a phone number) if
you really want me to spare your nodes. Otherwise, I will assume that I
can kill the jobs and reboot the nodes.

--
Kent Engström, National Supercomputer Centre
kent at nsc.liu.se, +46 13 28 4444