[Krypton-users] Krypton unavilable for all-node LINPACK test

Kent Engström kent at nsc.liu.se
Thu Sep 13 15:41:23 CEST 2012

Dear Krypton Users,

as we emailed about earlier, we have to run larger LINPACK benchmarks on
phase one and phase two nodes before the acceptance test period for
phase two is done.

This includes an all-node LINPACK run. We thought we had time to
make a reservation for this, but when we review the schedule
we see that this is not possible.

We have talked to Michael Kolax (our other user representative Anders
Höglund was not reachable) about this.

We got an OK for running the all-nodes LINPACK tests now.
Unfortunately, this means that we have to kill the tree running jobs and
extend our node reservation into tomorrow.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience,

--
Kent Engström, National Supercomputer Centre
kent at nsc.liu.se, +46 13 28 4444