[Krypton-users] Krypton /home file system load

Kent Engström kent at nsc.liu.se
Tue Oct 8 10:02:23 CEST 2013

Dear Krypton Users,

we've received reports about the Krypton file system being
more sluggish than normal.

Looking at collected system data, we see that this seems to be related
to writes rather than reads, and we see this behavious from approx.
13:30 CEST yesterday Monday Oct 7.

We are trying to correlate this with jobs and/or processes on the login
node to find what is causing it, but you might be able to help too. If
you know that you have started to do something differently at the time
the problems started, please let us know so we can test if that is the
cause or not.

--
Kent Engström, National Supercomputer Centre
kent at nsc.liu.se, +46 13 28 4444