[Krypton-users] Shutdown of /nobackup/smhid6, /nobackup/rossby12 and /nobackup/rossby13

Fredrik Nyström freny at nsc.liu.se
Thu Sep 5 10:41:52 CEST 2013

Dear Accumulus filesystem Users,

since the new filesystems fouo3, rossby17 and smhid10 is still not in
full production retirement of the oldest filesystems has been postponed
for one month.

Current plan is to take rossby12, rossby13 and smhid6 out of production
on 2013-10-01.

Regards / Fredrik

--
Fredrik Nyström, National Supercomputer Centre
freny at nsc.liu.se, +46 13 28 5718