[Krypton-users] New Python environment python/2.7.6-smhi-1

Kent Engström kent at nsc.liu.se
Wed Apr 16 13:51:32 CEST 2014

Dear Krypton Users,

a couple of weeks ago we had to build a new Python environment for a
specific support case, so we started with Python 2.7.6 and added the
usual modules you have requested in earlier Python environments, trying
to pick the latest stable versions.

This email is just to let other Python users know that this is available
with a "module add python/2.7.6-smhi-1" if you need it.

Modules/packages as told by "pip freeze":

Bottleneck==0.8.0
Cython==0.20.1
Pillow==2.3.1
PyNGL==1.4.0
PyNIO==1.4.1
PyX==0.12.1
backports.ssl-match-hostname==3.4.0.2
basemap==1.0.7
cdo==1.2.3
h5py==2.2.1
ipython==1.2.1
jdcal==1.0
matplotlib==1.3.1
netCDF4==1.0.8
nose==1.3.1
numexpr==2.3.1
numpy==1.8.1
pandas==0.13.1
patsy==0.2.1
pygrib==1.9.8
pyinotify==0.9.4
pyparsing==2.0.1
python-dateutil==2.2
pytz==2014.2
scipy==0.13.3
seawater==3.3.1
six==1.6.1
statsmodels==0.5.0
tables==3.1.1
tornado==3.2
virtualenv==1.11.4
winpdb==1.4.8
wsgiref==0.1.2
wxPython==3.0.0.0
wxPython-common==3.0.0.0

--
Kent Engström, National Supercomputer Centre
kent at nsc.liu.se, +46 13 28 4444