[Krypton-users] Krypton will be down for maintenance on Nov 18

Peter Bortas zino at nsc.liu.se
Tue Nov 18 17:24:42 CET 2014

Dear Krypton users,

The copying of files from the old system to the new is now complete,
but it took a bit longer than anticipated. We need to do a few more
things with the system before letting you in, so the new end of the
maintenance window is 19:00. If possible we'll try to complete before
then.

Regards,
--
Peter Bortas, NSC