[Krypton-users] End of life for Krypton on April 2 at 10:00

Kent Engström kent at nsc.liu.se
Wed Mar 18 11:52:37 CET 2015

kent at nsc.liu.se (Kent Engström) writes:
> Dear Krypton user,
>
> Krypton is scheduled to end its life as an SMHI system at the end of
> March.

On today's follow-up meeting, we have decided to turn off user access to
Krypton on Thursday April 2 at 10:00.

There is a reservation in place to stop batch jobs from running into
that limit. Adjust your "-t" parameter to sbatch if you want to run jobs
the last week (so that the job fits before the end time).

--
Kent Engström, National Supercomputer Centre
kent at nsc.liu.se, +46 13 28 4444