[Matter-users] Re: [Kappa-users] Service Stop Kappa/Matter Thu Dec 2 09:00

Mats Kronberg kronberg at nsc.liu.se
Thu Dec 2 18:21:40 CET 2010

Kappa and Matter are now available again.

In addition to the announced changes, we have also upgraded the SLURM
scheduler to version 2.2.

Some Matter nodes (n[480-516]), including all the fat nodes, are currently
offline due to a network problem. They will probably be available again
tomorrow.

Risk jobs on Kappa are currently disabled (the "green_risk" partition) due
to a problem with job preemption. We will investigate this further tomorrow.

--
Mats Kronberg, NSC Support <support at nsc.liu.se>