[Matter-users] Matter login node maintenance 2013-10-31 at 17:30

Marvin Lie marvin at nsc.liu.se
Thu Oct 31 18:07:45 CET 2013

Dear Users,

Scheduled maintenance has been carried out. We are now using CentOS
version 5.10 on Matter login node and a new module system called TCLmod.

The new module is well maintained by developers and has more features.
It is the same module being used in Triolith system.

Please let us know as soon as possible if you encounter any issues. Thanks.

Regards,
Marvin