[Matter-users] File system problem on Triolith, Kappa and Matter

Mats Kronberg kronberg at nsc.liu.se
Thu Sep 26 19:40:53 CEST 2013

This problem is now solved. Matter and Kappa are now available again.
All queued jobs have been started.

Unfortunately, all jobs that were running at 11:19 today were lost.

The cause was human error while doing the final steps of the
reconfiguration to make /home and /software faster and more reliable.

As far as we can tell, no data was damaged or lost.

NSC apologizes for the inconvenience.