[Matter-users] Kappa and Matter Service Stop on Tuesday (October 21st) from 1pm

Marvin Lie marvin at nsc.liu.se
Mon Oct 13 14:51:16 CEST 2014

Dear Kappa and Matter users,

On Tuesday (October 21st) from 13:00 CEST, all kappa and matter (login+compute) nodes will be unavailable in order to perform
configuration for the new storage system.

We have created a one day reservation of entire compute cluster starting on October 21st at 12:00 CEST noon.
Due to 7 days walltime window, only jobs that can finish before October 14th tomorrow at 12:00 CEST noon will be started.
If you want jobs to run before that time, make sure you adjust the walltime limit accordingly.

During the stop, no running jobs will be affected.
Queued jobs will remain in the queue.
Logged in users will be disconnected and interactive sessions will be terminated.

As soon as we are done, login nodes will be available for users and queued jobs will be allowed to start again.
If you have any questions regarding this service stop, please contactsupport at nsc.liu.se.

Regards,
Marvin - NSC