[monolith-users] Service stop on Monolith Monday-Tuesday

Lennart Karlsson Lennart.Karlsson at nsc.liu.se
Thu Aug 19 12:11:04 CEST 2004

Dear Monolith users,

Monday morning, August 23rd, at 11:00 a.m. NSC will stop
Monolith for system maintenance. This stop includes also
the login nodes.

In our earlier security upgrade, we lost some of our
SCALI network bandwidth. Our main issue with the service
stop is to regain that, with a new Linux kernel configuration.

We plan to have Monolith available again before 11:00 a.m.
on Tuesday.

As always, please mail your questions and comments to
<support at nsc.liu.se>.

Best regards,
--
  Lennart Karlsson <support at nsc.liu.se>
  National Supercomputer Centre, Linkoping University