[monolith-users] Planned Monolith system stops

Lennart Karlsson Lennart.Karlsson at nsc.liu.se
Fri Feb 6 15:57:10 CET 2004

Dear Monolith users,

We now plan two system stops on Monolith.

Wednesday morning, February 11th, from 08:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
we shut down all compute nodes of Monolith, due to a service
stop for the cooling system in our computing room. We plan to
keep the login nodes up and running, so editing and file
copying will probably work in the normal way. Your queued jobs
will stay queued as usual during the stop.

We plan to move Monolith to a new computer room and to start this
work on Monday, February 23rd. Probably we will need at least
all week until Friday evening, February 27th, for this work and
possibly also some days of the following week. Monolith will be
out of service during this period.

We at NSC are very sorry about the inconvinience.

As always, if you have any comments or questions, please contact
us at <support at nsc.liu.se>.

Best regards,
-- Lennart Karlsson <support at nsc.liu.se>
   National Supercomputer Centre, Linkoping University
   http://www.nsc.liu.se