[monolith-users] Monolith now back in service

Lennart Karlsson Lennart.Z.Karlsson at home.se
Sun Feb 29 22:32:10 CET 2004

Dear Monolith user,

This week we have been busy moving Monolith to our new computer room
och now Monolith is back in full service.

The new environment for Monolith, with regard to cooling and
electical power, is much better, hopefully resulting in
less future down-time.

Please tell us if you notice that Monolith behaves in any
strange way! We have run a lot of tests on the system, but there
might be unnoticed problems. We beg for your patience with
possible remaining problems.

In the rare case that you use IP numbers when connecting to the
system, you need to know that we have changed them.
Currently they are:

	monolith.nsc.liu.se		130.236.100.65
	login-2.monolith.nsc.liu.se	130.236.100.66

Also the IP addresses of www.nsc.liu.se and status.nsc.liu.se are
changed. In case you have trouble getting your web browser to read these
web pages, you may need to reset the DNS cache of your browser, e.g. by
restarting your browser.

As always, please mail your questions and comments to
<support at nsc.liu.se>.

Best regards,
-- Lennart Karlsson <support at nsc.liu.se>
   National Supercomputer Centre, Linkoping University
   http://www.nsc.liu.se