[monolith-users] Monolith is back in service

Lennart Karlsson Lennart.Karlsson at nsc.liu.se
Fri Jun 18 13:47:09 CEST 2004

Dear Monolith users,

Now Monolith is back in full service again.

Yesterday we sent (paper) mails to all of our regular
SMHI and SNAC  users, with new passwords. In case you have been
running jobs earlier this year (since January 1st) on Monolith
and have a Swedish, registered mail address, you should expect to
get this letter today or on Monday.

If you have got a temporary account through Berkant Savas,
and still need it, please send an e-mail to support at nsc.liu.se.

If you have not received your password information on Monday
with your regular mail, please send us an e-mail with an
explicit request to open your account when you need it next time.

Please contact support at nsc.liu.se also if you have any
other problems or questions.

We are very sorry about the problems we give you with
this password renewal.

Best regards,
-- Lennart Karlsson <support at nsc.liu.se>
   National Supercomputer Centre, Linkoping University
   http://www.nsc.liu.se