[monolith-users] Monolith now back in service

Lennart Karlsson Lennart.Karlsson at nsc.liu.se
Thu Mar 25 00:59:04 CET 2004

Dear Monolith Users,

Now Monolith is back in full service.

We have tried a major upgrade of the SCALI software
and have run many tests trying to make sure that
we do not introduce new problems for our ScaMPI users.

We are sorry to report that we had to go back to our old
version of the software, because the new software created
an unwanted instability in the SCALI network.

As always, please mail your questions and comments to
<support at nsc.liu.se>.

Best regards,
-- Lennart Karlsson <support at nsc.liu.se>
   National Supercomputer Centre, Linkoping University
   http://www.nsc.liu.se