[monolith-users] Maintence stop of Monolith on Wednesday

Lennart Karlsson Lennart.Karlsson at nsc.liu.se
Mon Sep 6 15:57:16 CEST 2004

Dear Monolith users,

Last Thursday morning, September 2nd, we had a problem with the
file system /home.

We succeeded to restart the bad disk after several tries, but
are afraid that it might soon break again.

On Wednesday, September 8th, we plan to replace it with a new disk.

The maintenance stop will start at 9 a.m. on Wednesday and will
probably end sometime during Wednesday evening. We will send
you another e-mail when it is back agin.

This stop will not affect users of login-2.nsc.liu.se.

Please e-mail us at address support at nsc.liu.se if you
have any questions or comments.

Best regards,
-- Lennart Karlsson <support at nsc.liu.se>
   National Supercomputer Centre, Linkoping University
   http://www.nsc.liu.se