[Monolith-users] REMINDER: Permanent shut down of Monolith March 26, 2008

Lennart Karlsson Lennart.Karlsson at nsc.liu.se
Thu Mar 27 14:02:16 CET 2008

Dear Monolith user,

The operation of the NSC system Monolith has now been permanently
discontinued since yesterday.

All compute nodes are permanently shut down. Those jobs that are
still in queue, will soon be removed, because there are no
nodes to run them on.

In case you have late job results to take home, we will try to
keep the login node and file systems running until April 3, 2008.
At that date, we plan to permanently close all user accounts and
discontinue also all storage and login services.

In case you still have applications and data to migrate, please hurry.

If you have any questions or comments, please send them to
support at nsc.liu.se.

Best regards,
-- Lennart Karlsson <support at nsc.liu.se>
   National Supercomputer Centre, Linkoping University
   http://www.nsc.liu.se