[Neolith-users] Extended downtime September 9-10 (tomorrow)

PärAndersson paran at nsc.liu.se
Tue Sep 8 17:55:47 CEST 2009

Dear Neolith users,

The downtime scheduled for tomorrow will most likely be extended and not
end until Thursday. The power and cooling work will require more time
than originally planned.

Neolith will become unavailable tomorrow morning at 08:00 as originally
planned. We do not have an exact end time, but the whole day on Thursday
is reserved.

Downtime start: Wednesday 2009-09-09 08:00
Downtime end:   Thursday  2009-09-10 ??

I will send out an e-mail to this list when Neolith is back online.

Regards,

Pär Andersson
Neolith systems administrator, NSC