[Neolith-users] Wednesday 2010-04-07: Downtime due to electrical work

Mats Kronberg kronberg at nsc.liu.se
Tue Apr 6 13:24:56 CEST 2010

On 2010-03-26 15:01, Pär Andersson wrote:

> Unfortunately, the delivery has failed. The downtime is postponed and
> rescheduled for Wednesday April 7, same time.
>
> --
> Pär Andersson

Reminder: Neolith will be unavailable tomorrow, April 7th, from 08:00
CEST (06:00 UTC). No jobs will run, and you will not be able to access
your data on Neolith.

We will start Neolith again as soon as the electrical work is done. The
worst-case estimate is midnight, but we hope to be back up sooner than that.

All queued jobs will be kept and started normally once Neolith is back
up again.

Hint-of-the-day: Since no long-duration jobs can start until after the
downtime has ended, this is a good time to run those short jobs that can
finish before tomorrow at 08:00...

//Mats Kronberg