[Neolith-users] Tuesday 2010-03-30: Downtime due to electrical work

PärAndersson paran at nsc.liu.se
Wed Mar 24 15:09:24 CET 2010

Dear Neolith users,

Neolith will be have downtime on Tuesday 2010-03-30, due to electrical
work.

Longer version:

We are installing new systems in our computer room "Hangaren" and need
to have electrical work done to accommodate them.

We have therefore planned for downtime on Tuesday March 30 for all
systems in Hangaren, including Neolith. We will start to take down the
systems at 08:00 CEST (06:00 UTC). We will get back to you with
information on how long the downtime will be.

There is a risk that the work will have to be postponed if deliveries
are not received in time. That will be decided before lunch on Friday
March 26. If the downtime has to be postponed, it will be rescheduled
for Wednesday April 7.

--
Pär Andersson
NSC